Condo Insurance in and around Hazelwood

Would you like to create a personalized condo quote?
Patrick Jones State Farm Agent

Patrick Jones State Farm® Insurance Agent


There are plenty of choices for condo unitowners insurance in Hazelwood. Sorting through coverage options and savings options can be overwhelming. But if you want budget friendly condo unitowners insurance, choose State Farm for covering your condo and personal belongings. Your friends and neighbors in Hazelwood enjoy remarkable value and no-nonsense service by working with State Farm Agent Patrick Jones. That’s because Patrick Jones can walk you through the whole insurance process, step by step, to help ensure you have coverage for your condo as well as pictures, furniture, electronics, tools, and more!


Everyone knows having condominium unitowners insurance is essential in case of a tornado, fire, or ice storm. Sufficient condo unitowners insurance can cover the cost of reconstruction, so you aren’t left with the bill for a home you can’t occupy. Another helpful thing about condo unitowners insurance is its ability to protect you in certain legal situations. If someone is injured due to your careless error, you could be held responsible for their medical bills or their lost wages. With enough condo coverage, you have liability protection in the event of a covered claim. That’s why your friends and neighbors in Hazelwood turn to State Farm Agent Patrick Jones. Patrick Jones can outline your liabilities and help you select the smartest policy for you.

Office Address:

741 Dunn Road
Hazelwood, MO 63042-1740
Map & Directions